This Master is a quality German Master recognized worldwide. The mainly application-oriented Master Degree is done in the interdisciplinary technical study course “mechatronics” which is based on the classical disciplines of mechanical engineering and electrical engineering combined with the knowledge areas of electronic engineering, automation technology and computer science.
STUDY IN THE BEAUTIFUL, QUIET AND GREEN TOWN OF ZITTAU (GERMANY)
RECEIVE AN INTERNATIONALLY HIGHLY RECOGNIZED DEGREE AS MASTER OF ENGINEERING
HIGH QUALITY of EDUCATION AND LABORATIES RESULTING FROM NUMEROUS RESEARCH
PROJECTS WITH LEADING INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES
STUDY WITH HIGH PRACTICE RELEVANCE
IN GERMANY, YOU ARE TAUGHT 100% IN ENGLISH
AS A SYMBIOSIS OF ELECTRONIC AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AS WELL AS COMPUTER SCIENCE THIS MASTER OFFERS YOU VARIOUS POSSIBILITIES FOR YOUR CAREER START
ENJOY YOUR OPPORTUNITIES TRAVELLING THROUGH EUROPE WITH YOUR GERMAN
RESIDENT PERMIT IN THE YEAR OF STUDY
About the program
As a Master of Engineering you are able to adapt to changing activities in working life based on your acquired knowledge in accordance with the state-of-the-art in science and technology and to handle the interdisciplinary tasks in the applied science, development and production in mechanical engineering, automation technology, electronic engineering and informatics and to take-over managerial positions.
Students receive a national and international accepted Master Degree. With the Master of Engineering in Mechatronics, the students are offered a broad range of opportunities.
Field of activities:
- Doctoral studies for the Dr. Ing.
- Research and development
- Official expert
- Technical Director
- Chief Engineer
- Engineer in projecting and development
- Companies in electrical and electronic engineering and mechanical engineering which develop or produce innovative products, machines, devices and/or plants with a high percentage of automation technology
- Smaller companies, especially in the areas of device development and special machine construction
- Commissioning, Service/Sales, Maintenance and reconstruction of machine systems and industrial plants
- Official expert in private and public institutions
1 City wall, © csm
2 HSZG campus, © csm
3 HSZG laboratories, © csm
4 Sunset at campus, © csm
5 Board, © fancycrave
6 Library, © csm
7 Lab faculty mechanical engineering, © csm
8 Campus House Z, © csm
9 Signature partner program MEM HSZG/HDU, © Hoang Thi Ha
The Master Mechatronics is structured into 3 semesters (90 Credits). It starts each year in the Winter Semester (October). The program consists of compulsory and electoral compulsory modules.
- Business Management/Languages
- Fuzzy Control
- Hardware-Oriented Programming/Circuit Design
- Structural Dynamics
- Machine Dynamics
- Model-Based Measuring Methods/Nonlinear Dynamic Systems
- Automatic Control II
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Communication Technology
- Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence/Neural Networks
Electoral Compulsory modules have to be fixed by the partner university. Each compulsory module is worth 5 credits.
Categories for electoral modules:
- Magnet bearing technology II
- Quality assurance
- Optical transmission systems
- Water and wind energy utilization
- Optical sensors
- Close-processor Programming/Programming in C
- Information theory
- Signals and systems
- International Project
In total the partner university has to deliver modules worth 30 credits.
At HSZG students do modules worth 30 credits, write their Master thesis and hold their Master defence. Master thesis and defence sum up to 30 credits.
DCG representative Vietnam
Mrs. Dr. Hoang Thi Ha
Hong Duc University
DCG representative Far East, United Arab Emirates and South Asia
Mr. Sohail Nawaz Chaudhry
University of Management and Technology
More information about the MEM Master Mechatronics here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.